Posts about this and that.

onsdag 20 januari 2010

Wheeee

Been coding like mad, since I decided to enter the Game Jolt competition. The theme is Rogue, so I made a game where you stand on a building with a hook shot and must steal stuff from people who walks underneath. But then when I finally started to do some animations, unity and blender decided they didn't like each other anymore and everything went belly up. At least when it comes to motivation. With only a week left I didn't want to waste a lot of time on something silly like that, so I did the only reasonable thing one could do. I started a new game! :P

The new game is isometric, and is only using 2 colours. You run around a map and mug people. Basically. I got the map done, and is working on ironing out the A* bugs (they sometimes get lost :P). Then I shall add randomly walking NPC's, and NPC's that follows a route, like cops, and then the mugging bit. Mugging someone makes the cops come running so one must run and hide the loot. For every X mugged people, a new cop will be added. Or something like that. I have zero planning so it will be interesting to see how it turns out...

I got about 3 days left now. This will be a mad rush for the finish line! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar