Posts about this and that.

söndag 24 januari 2010

I HAVE DONE IT!

It's done. I think. Time is running out, and I don't have any big points on the almighty TODO list left to do.
Except for the music. I need music. I have, with some luck, a tune coming in tonight but there are no guarantees for it... The game would work without music. It's not the end of the world. I can always update the game later on, I think, when I have some music, but it would be great to have it from the start. But oh, well. I made the game in under a week! It's a bit crazy how much I got done in that little time! :)

I will wait a few more hours for the music, but then I really have to upload the game and hope for the best. I don't think I'll win the competition, but I want to see what others think of my game. Whatever it might be. I make games because I think it is fun, not to win cash or prizes. Even if it is nice if I do. ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar