Posts about this and that.

tisdag 20 oktober 2009

The Power of Tunes

We added a bunch of music to the game (well two tunes, to be exact). Surprisingly enough, it made the game a lot more interesting. I sometimes finds myself doing something with the game running so I could listen to the title menu music. I could just play the .ogg file, or browse to the Jamendo page and listen to it there... But that's not the same. :)



A lot of tweaks to the gameplay have been done as well, and I added a credit screen. And I replaced some graphics. It's even less stuff to do now! My next big project for the game is to implement the settings menu, but I figure that will take a couple of hours at most. (And then a couple of more hours to fix the bugs, naturally)

Enjoy the sneak preview, but keep in mind that the final game might look a lot different. I'm not quite happy with everything yet. (and I need to redesign the player graphics.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar